Thursday, January 2, 2014

i have too much stuff...


too many clothes that hang in the closet waiting to be worn
too many books--many off which I've never even red
too many random pieces of paper with nothing really important on them
too many bins full of things that I'm not really sure I need
too many figurines that wait to be admired but only collect dust
too many gift that people have given me that I'm nervous to get rid of
too many bags and purses--how many do I really even need???
too many blankets and pillows piling up in heaps on my oversized bed
too many things that I've bought but dont really need
too many creative projects that I havent even started
too many journals unkept holding nothing profound
too many pens pencils and coloring devices refusing to be organized
too many keepsakes that I shouldnt keep for any sake

No comments:

Post a Comment