
"Lost"
Can I be dreaming once again?
I'm reaching helpless I descend
You lead me deeper through this maze
I'm not afraid
I'm lost in you everywhere I run
Everywhere I turn I'm finding something new
Lost in you, something I can't fight
I cannot escape
I could spend my life lost in you! Lost in you!
Your whispers fill these empty halls
I'm searching for you as you call
I'm racing, chasing after you
I need you more
I'm lost in you everywhere I run
Everywhere I turn I'm finding something new
Lost in you, something I can't fight
I cannot escape
I could spend my life lost in you!
I could never be the same
Something that I never could erase
I could never look away
I lost myself in you!
It's all over now!
Lost in you! Everywhere I run
Lost in you! Everywhere I run!
Lost in you!
Lost in you!
Can I be dreaming once again?
I'm reaching helpless I descend
You lead me deeper through this maze
I'm not afraid
I'm lost in you everywhere I run
Everywhere I turn I'm finding something new
Lost in you, something I can't fight
I cannot escape
I could spend my life lost in you! Lost in you!
Your whispers fill these empty halls
I'm searching for you as you call
I'm racing, chasing after you
I need you more
I'm lost in you everywhere I run
Everywhere I turn I'm finding something new
Lost in you, something I can't fight
I cannot escape
I could spend my life lost in you!
I could never be the same
Something that I never could erase
I could never look away
I lost myself in you!
It's all over now!
Lost in you! Everywhere I run
Lost in you! Everywhere I run!
Lost in you!
Lost in you!

(lyrics by RED)
Tonight... I feel haunted. Haunted by memories of the past, drifting through my mind as unwanted as broken toys in the junk yard. Haunted by fears of those who wish good but do evil. Haunted by forbidden love of the simplicity of life and acceptance of who I am from birth. Haunted by pain from the wounds on my soul, I wonder if they will ever fully heal...
The music blasting in my ear drums reminds me of the anger pulsating deep inside me. I'm tired of hiding. I'm tired of running. I'm tired of being silent. I'm tired of fading because:
I'm not allowed to be me.
The bullies of my life have pounded me into the ground again and again. Driven by their fear they have done everything they could to beat the fight outta me. I have become quite and unnoticable to survive. They have told me what's wrong and what's right. Taught me the right way to live. Apart from who I was born as, who I am deep inside--where no one can touch.
But, my fire still burns deep inside me. A passion that no one can beat outta me. It pumps through my blood stream, breathes through the oxygen in my lungs, and saturates every cell of my being.
I'm not born of fear
I am born of Love
No comments:
Post a Comment