Tuesday, May 10, 2011

taught fear


(artwork from deviantart.com by *phatpuppy)

A couple hours ago I felt really tired, and so I decided to take a nap.

i dreamed
  of having a dream or a vision or
experiencing something in which i was given
  a sort of knowledge

In the dream,

The first part, I went to the home of a Muslim, I cant remember what I was doing there now, I think I was giving them something or telling them something... I was told to wait outside the door while they conversed... then they opened the door and I was able to do what ever it was that I came to do. I remember looking at the baby, who suddenly started crying. suddenly i knew that the kid was crying because he had been taught to fear me and something I had said or done something that had confirmed his fear of me...

The second part, I was with some of the wise-women of my home church. and I was retelling the first part to them. before I got to the part of the kid crying they were going off on things about how it was some sort of prophecy that I had seen... but they were wrong it wasnt about the muslims or any prophecy... it was about the kid's fear which the women werent listening to my story anymore they were just getting all worked up about the proclaimed prophecy... they were missing the point.

people are taught to be afraid of others

No comments:

Post a Comment