

Why are relationships with the opposite sex always so complicated? Even if I'm just friends with a guy I feel like I always have to keep explaining to other people and sometimes even my friend, himself, that we are just friends. Anyways, who said that we have to define it who cares if we hang out even if it is a lot. It doesnt mean that we are dating it could just mean that we are really really good FRIENDS.
I mean with my girl friends i never have to hold back from telling them things like "i love you" they know that its not romanitic love.. but guys they always think when you love a guy it is romantic love... UGH! SERIOUSLY! BOYS! the moment i tell a guy anything close to i love them ... they freeze like a frozen water bed... i'm not in love with you... i love you, as a friend. you can relax now. i'm not going to plan a marriage or proclaim my undying (disgusting!) love for/of you.
just take a chill pill. and, melt. I like my waterbeds unfrozen. XD
No comments:
Post a Comment